How do I Schedule a Video to Instagram
How can I schedule Instagram videos with Tailwind?
Instagram video content is definitely on the rise! Learn more about scheduling Instagram videos with Tailwind here.
A few things to know before you get started:
- Scheduling video is only available for Instagram post scheduled with Auto Post. Don't have Auto Post yet? Find out how to set it up with our Knowledge Base article: How Do I Automatically Publish Posts to Instagram?
- The video size must be less than 100mb.
- The video length must be between 3 and 60 seconds.
You can upload videos to your Tailwind for Instagram drafts page the same way you would upload an image:
- Hover over the Create New Post button and select Upload Photos/Videos.
2. Select the video you want to post from your library.
3. Once your video upload is complete, the video will appear on the drafts dashboard. Add a caption, location, hashtags, and you are ready to Add to Queue.
To learn more about our hashtag finder feature visit our Knowledge Base article: How do I find Suggested Hashtags for my Instagram Posts.