How do I find my own Posts to Re-Schedule?
The Post Inspector offers several different ways for you to discover data about a specific Post that you've posted. The Plus plan includes your most recent 5,000 Posts that you’ve shared on Instagram either from Tailwind or directly on Instagram. You can use a keyword search, filter by Likes, Comments, Filter used or even Date Posted! It can often be help to use Post Inspector to quickly find great content to re-purpose in your marketing strategy for Instagram.
Finding Great Content
- Go to your Post Inspector (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. The search bar appears at the top of the Post Inspector page and allows you to search for any text related to your Post. You can filter for a specific word that appears in the Post caption to bring up a specific Post or set of Posts.
3. Try using the drop-down choices for sorting by Image Filter's used on Posts, or Videos.
4. You’ll be able to see Posts that were published during the date range that’s currently set. For example, if you know the Post you’re looking for was posted sometime in May, or if you’re just wanting to see how all the Posts you uploaded in May are doing, then set the date range from May 1 - May 31 with the appropriate year. If you can't go back far in history, then the Posts were posted prior to your most recent limit for your plan.
Helpful Tip: The Post Inspector includes all your most recent posts, regrardless if they were scheduled through Tailwind or not. All the Posts listed that have the little Tailwind logo just to the right of the image and lower side will let you know that Post was published through Tailwind!
- Sorting by Highest Likes is usually a good indicator that the Post is doing well on Instagram. On the right side of the Post, click "Schedule It!".
2. In the pop-up box, edit the caption and "Schedule" or "Save as a Draft".