How to schedule Pins from Pinterest using Tailwind's mobile app
Grab the Tailwind mobile app from the Google Play Store for Android or the Apple App Store for iOS.
- In the Pinterest mobile app, tap any pin you’d like to schedule to bring it to full view. (Or you can tap and hold on a pin to bring up the Share button!)
- Tap the "Share" button.
3. You'll want to find the Tailwind app to share to, so tap “ More Apps” to bring up another list to select from.
4. Then select "Tailwind" as shown below. However, if you still don't see it, you may need to scroll all the way to the right and select "More," then look for the Tailwind app there.
5. Next, you'll need to select the image you want to schedule, then add the Title, Description, and Boards you want:
6. Finally, you can choose to either schedule the Pin(s) for the next available time slot or send it to your Draft page to follow up on later.
And done! You've successfully added Pins directly from Pinterest to your Drafts or Queue!