My Tailwind dashboard seems to be slow or crash, how can I fix it?
Tailwind is definitely gaining a lot of popularity and growth of users and number of pins per day, which is awesome news but sometimes can impact our performance negatively. About every quarter we do a complete re-do of our backend to catch any errors or old code that could contribute to pages or load times to be slow. This allows to make sure our app is running at top performance at all times, no matter whats going on! Still, you might find yourself in the in-between times, where your computer needs to work a little harder to keep up- try these steps and you should see an improvement.
Speed up your Browser with these steps (Chrome)
- Try freeing up some memory for your browser so it has more resources to pull from to run this page, such as closing other programs, browsers, tabs, windows, etc
- Go to Chrome's History and then click "Clear Browsing History"
- For "Time range" - Select "All time"
- Select Cached images and files, Downloaded Files, Stored logins, etc
- Click Clear browsing data
3. Completely quit Chrome and restart
Helpful Tip: If you have a lot, a LOT, scheduled pins, drafts or failed pins, these can really slow things down or cause the app to crash- "Whoops! Looks like something went wrong." Send a message in the chat box and we'll be happy to help get those cleared up for you.