How to Install the Tailwind Extension for Chrome?
Ready to start scheduling across the web? You'll want Tailwind's Publishing Extensionfor Chrome! We've included step-by-step instructions below, as well as how to remove it and troubleshooting tips.
How to Install the Extension
Theere are a couple of different places to find the extension to download and install, but we find the easiest place is from the Drafts Page.
- Go to your Drafts Page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Click the Chrome Extension button just to the left of Your Schedule box to start the download.
3. Click the Add Extension button in the confirm box from Chrome.
4. All set! Your new extension for Chrome is now installed, and you'll find it at the top right corner of your browser, while hovering over large images!
- You might have heard it being called as a Plug-in, Add-on, Bookmark or the Tailwind button; they are all essentially a different name for the same thing.
- Find our Chrome Extension in Google Chrome's Web Store.