How do I use Extension to schedule Posts to Instagram?
Tailwind's Publishing Extension makes it easy to schedule and publish content to Instagram from a blog or just about any other website on your desktop computer. It could be your own blog full of your own pictures ready for scheduling, or a website that you follow you really like- whatever you choose Tailwind will be ready to help you quickly curate content. You can use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to schedule and publish content to Instagram. Tailwind does not support Internet Explorer, Opera, or Edge browsers.
With the Tailwind Extension you can:
- Post more Often: Find and schedule multiple images from just about any website via the toolbar button.
- Post more Quickly: Easily schedule any image by clicking the "Schedule" button when hovering over large images.
In this article
Schedule Multiple Images
With Tailwind's Publishing Browser Bookmarklet it is easy to quickly select and schedule many images at once to Instagram. When you find a blog article with a lot of images that you'd like to schedule from, you'll want to make sure that you click into the blog post so we can grab the correct, and full URL, and not just the blog's homepage.
- Once you've found some images on a blog or website to schedule, click the Tailwind Browser Bookmarklet (In Safari, it is located just to the left of the URL Address bar).
- Click to select the Posts to be scheduled. The bottom of the page will display a thumbnail of the selected images, and click Go Schedule button to move on to the next steps of adding or editing the caption and time of scheduling.
- Once here, you can assign boards and edit any Post captions to your selected Posts. Once you are happy with how they look, click the Schedule All button to schedule all the Posts shown at once or Add to Queue Now on individual Posts to schedule one at a time. Click the Save for Later button to save these Posts as Drafts to be scheduled later.
- Hover over the lower left hand corner of the image to find the Tailwind Publishing Extension. Click the Schedule button to move on to the next steps of adding or editing the caption and time of scheduling.
- Once satisfied with the caption the Post and when it will be scheduled and published, click Schedule Now or Add to Queue Now to schedule. Click the Save for Later button to save these Posts as Drafts to be scheduled later.
Schedule Any One Image
With Tailwind's Publishing Browser Extension it is easy to quickly schedule an image to Instagram. When you find a blog article that you'd like to schedule from, you'll want to make sure that you click into the blog post so we can grab the correct, and full URL, and not just the blog's homepage.