How do I edit my Tribe's About Description?
Creating a descriptive description for your Tribe is one of the fastest and easiest ways to have your members know what kind of content to add, understand what the overall goal of the Tribe is, and what impact their content will have. The first opportunity you have to add a this description is when you are creating the Tribe (among the Title, Rules, and Category).
- Go to the Tribes page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
- Go to the Tribe that you specifically want to update.
- Hover your mouse to the right of the Tribe name and click the little edit button that will appear.
- In the pop-up box, under "Tribe Description" click into the textbox to edit the description of the Tribe.
- Make sure you click " Save Changes" to keep your edits.