How do I change the timezone of my Smart Schedule?
Tailwind already tries to pick the timezone based on your location, but we sometimes don't always get it right! Luckily, it is really easy to change the timezone for when the scheduled content will be published.
- Go to "Your Schedule" page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
- In the lower right hand corner of the page find the "Set Your Timezone" box.
- Click into the current selection and then from the dropdown menu pick the timezone location that correlates with the Country and City to change the pinning schedule to.
- New York Eastern Standard/Daylight Time, look for GMT -04:00 America/New_York.
- Chicago Central Standard/Daylight Time, look for GMT -05:00 America/Chicago.
- Los Angeles Pacific Standard/Daylight Time, look for GMT -07:00 America/Los_Angeles.
- Finally, a "Your timezone has been updated!" message will appear in green, the page will refresh which will display the new timeslots according to that timezone.