(Safari) Installing, removal, or troubleshooting Tailwind's Publishing extension
Ready to start scheduling across the web? You'll want Tailwind's Publishing Extension for Safari! We've included step-by-step instructions below, as well as how to remove it and troubleshooting tips.
In this article
How to Install the Extension
There are a couple of different places to find the extension to download and install, but we find the easiest place is from the Drafts Page.
Note: This article only contains help for the Safari Extension, please see our other articles for help with Firefox or Chrome extensions. Tailwind does not support Internet Explorer, Opera, or Edge browsers.
Go to your
Drafts Page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
- Click the Safari Extension button just to the left of Your Schedule box to start the download.
- A new downloaded file will be in your download file, so click Safari's Download Folder to see the extension and double click the file, tailwind-publisher.safariextz.
Note: Make sure to only double click the downloaded file ONCE. If you have tried to double click the installed extension more than once, go to the bottom of the article to learn how to uninstall and reinstall the extension.
- Click "Trust" from Safari's extensions menu.
- All set! Your new extension for Safari is now installed, and you'll find it at the top right corner of your browser, and whilst hovering over large images!
- You might have heard it being called as a Plug-in, Add-on, Bookmark or the Tailwind button; they are all essentially a different name for the same thing
- Find our Safari Extension through this direct download.
How to Remove the Extension
Maybe you are having troubles while using the extension? If so, removing it and installing a new version is always the first step- way to go! If you are looking to remove the extension entirely, we're sorry to hear that but I do hope you'll let us know what you thought about it.
- Go to your Safari Extensions Menu (located in Safari's Preferences and Settings).
- Find Tailwind Publishing Extension and click the Remove button to remove the extension from your browser.
Troubleshooting issues with the Extension
Oh-no! Having troubles with using the extension, not to worry these common fixes almost always fixes things right up. If not, please contact us right away and we'll be happy to help!
- The first thing we always recommend is to remove the extension and to try a new fresh install. Please see above for instructions on how to first Remove the Extension and how to Install the Extension.
- The second thing we suggest is to clear the cache, or previous stored versions, of the extension from Safari. Go to Safari's tool bar and click Safari, select Clear History and in the pop-up box click Clear History.
Helpful Tip: We also recommend choosing
all history from the
- Other questions you can ask yourself to see if there might be a problem are: Do I have other extensions installed that could make Tailwind's not work? Does the Pinterest Pinning extension also product the same troublesome result?